This home is located in the beautiful town of Elmira which is just a few kilometers North of the City of Waterloo. Home of the world famous Elmira Maple Syrup Festival.
Elmira has a beautiful state-of-the-art recreation facility which includes 2 swimming pools, 2 ice surfaces, a fitness centre, track and community rooms.
The best part about Elmira is that you can enjoy the small town feeling with plenty of fun activities always happening in the area and just a short drive to the bigger cities in the area.
Built in the 1950’s this home has only had two owners. Several mechanical updates have been completed over the past few years including:
- Steel roof with lifetime warranty
- Central air, high efficiency gas furnace, and gas water heater added
- Updated electrical panel – 125 amps
- Partially finished basement with insulated basement walls
- Central Vac
- Updated windows and storm door installed
- Replaced copper drain lines with PVC
- New eaves troughs
- New tub, toilet and sink in main floor bathroom
This home is perfect for someone looking to make a few cosmetic updates. Featuring a main floor master bedroom, hardwood floors, a cold cellar and an over-sized garage. If you are looking for a solid home on a nice street, look no further.
To see the entire house take the 3D tour! Contact us to book your showing.