This home is located in the Albert-MacGregor Heritage Conservation District, one of the oldest neighborhoods in the City. This charming neighborhood is near Waterloo Park, University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University, and all of what Uptown Waterloo has to offer. Coming soon is the Light Rail Transit (LRT) that will provide a convenient way to travel throughout the region.
Waterloo Park boasts 111 acres and is conveniently located in the UpTown core. The park has a wide variety of amenities including splash pad, picnic areas, playgrounds, small lake and much more!
MacGregor Albert Community Association continues to make this an amazing neighbourhood to live in. Several family friendly events are hosted throughout the year.
Charming home located just steps from UpTown Waterloo. This home features:
- Welcoming covered front porch
- Attractive Architectural details throughout
- Charming wood fireplace
- Double car garage
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1783 Square feet
- New or refinished flooring throughout the home
- All plumbing and electrical has been recently updated
- Both bathrooms have also had major updates
- Walkscore: 93 – a walker’s paradise
- Transit score: 62 – many nearby transit options including future LRT
- City of Waterloo
- UpTown Waterloo BIA