SOLD – 69 Alexandra Avenue, Waterloo
Known as the heart of the city, UpTown Waterloo has something for everyone. Enjoy the unique shopping, world-class dining and large recreation centre that UpTown Waterloo has to offer! The Waterloo Public Square hosts several family friendly events throughout the year including Winterfest, Jazz Festival, Thursday Nights in Uptown, Sausagefest, and much more!
Coming soon is the Light Rail Transit (LRT) that will provide a convenient way to travel throughout the region.
Waterloo Park boasts 111 acres and is conveniently located in the UpTown core. The park has a wide variety of amenities including splash pad, picnic areas, playgrounds, small lake and much more! The city has also recently agreed to expanding a park that will be only a one minute walk away from this house (see plans)!
The neighbourhood group in the area is also very active.
Large family home located just steps from UpTown Waterloo. This home features:
- A great walk score: 87
- Large backyard perfect for entertaining
- 3+1 bedrooms
- Second floor laundry
- Large family room addition on the main floor
- Legal non conforming duplex with separate basement apartment which can be used as income potential or can be converted back in a single family residence.
- Walking distance to several stores and restaurants
- Very close to Alexandra Park – which has recently been approved for a nearly 2 million dollar expansion
UpTown Waterloo is a highly sought after neighbourhood for growing families. The mature landscaping and beautiful century homes make it a unique gem within the city.