Welcome to 110 Amos Avenue in Waterloo! This home is located in Beechwood, one of Waterloo’s most popular neighbourhoods. Surrounded by mature trees this family-friendly neighbourhood offers so much!
Walking distance to the University of Waterloo, Waterloo Park and the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex. Also close to various playgrounds, trails, schools and Beechwood community pools.
Features of the home:
Welcome home to 110 Amos Avenue. A great family home on a beautifully landscaped private large lot. This four bedroom home has been incredibly well maintained for the past 30 years.
Some of the recent upgrades and features include:
- Recently updated front porch railing and stair railing
- Newer flooring throughout
- Updated en-suite shower with pot lights and ESA Certification
- Garage door and garage door opener
- Updated water heater and water softener
- Updated electrical throughout the home
- Remote controlled gas fire place
- New roof in 2012 with premium quality shingles, air flow baffle, ridge vent, new plywood, and upgraded insulation (50 year warranty)
- Gas BBQ and hookup
- Remote controlled backyard fountain
- Large lot with a fully fenced backyard
Waterloo Region District School Board
- Keats Way P.S. – JK-6
- Centennial Public School – 7-8
- Waterloo C.I.- 9-12
Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- Our Lady of Lourdes– JK-8
- Resurrection Catholic Secondary School – 9 -12