Looking for a home in the East Ward in Kitchener? This is a fantastic area for first time home buyers, investors and those who regularly commute. Conveniently located close to major highways, transit systems, shopping, trails, parks and restaurants. Many of the homes in this neighbourhood were built in the late 1950’s early 1960’s. As an established family neighbourhood it is known for its large lots and mature trees.
Close to Downtown Kitchener there is always something going on! Known for its innovation and entrepreneurship, Downtown Kitchener, is home to hundreds of different businesses. In the summertime enjoy being close to great events such as the Blues Festival, and KW Multicultural Festival.
You’ll love the quiet, calm atmosphere this neighbourhood will offer you and your family.
Beautiful storey and a half home with several recent updates located in a convenient location. This home has seen several major updates over the years. Move in ready!
- Open concept, carpet free main floor
- Carpet free second floor with insulated crawl spaces in both bedrooms for additional storage
- Great kitchen with granite counters, solid maple cabinets and butcher block island for additional seating
- Two updated full bathrooms
- Stunning yard with a great deck for entertaining. The backyard is fully fenced so it is perfect for young kids and pets.
- Amazing location within walking distance to trails, parks, and the Kitchener Auditorium
- Public transit and major highways can be easily accessed
- New roof – 2012
- New driveway – 2010
St. Anne – JK – 8
St. Mary’s Secondary School – 9 – 12
Sheppard Public School – JK – 6
Sunnyside Public School – 7-8
Eastwood Secondary School – 9 -12