This home is nestled in the beautiful town of Elmira! Located just outside of Waterloo, Elmira is known for its annual Maple Syrup festival. The largest community in Woolwich Township this charming community is the perfect place to raise a family.
Downtown Elmira has a lot of fantastic stores and coffee shops for those looking to do some shopping or spend and afternoon sipping coffee while working, reading and/or relaxing.
This home is located within walking distance to the amazing recreation complex that includes a fitness centre, indoor track, ice pad and pool.
Fantastic 2 storey home in a desirable neighbourhood within Elmira.
From the moment you walk through the door we think you’ll be impressed. This home features:
- Open concept main floor complete with powder room, garage access, sun filled family room, fireplace and spacious kitchen
- The beautiful kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space, a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
- Carpet free floors throughout the main floor and second level
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Plenty of closet space throughout the home
- Nicely finished basement complete with 3 piece bathroom, large family room with fireplace and a play area of office space
- Walkout to the backyard through the main floor sliding doors
- Fully fenced backyard with large deck perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The best part it is walking distance to schools and parks.
Contact us for more information – email@example.com
Elmira has become a desirable place to live because of the fantastic schools found in the area.
Riverside Public School – JK – 6
Park Manor Public School – 7-8
Elmira District Secondary School – 9 – 12
St Teresa – JK – 8
St David Catholic Secondary School