Located in Northeast Kitchener the Kiwanis Park neighbourhood is known for its beautiful homes, trails and parks. It is the perfect place to raise family.
This neighbourhood is also home to the City of Kitchener’s Kiwanis Park Pool. After being closed in 2017 for renovations we look forward to seeing the improvements when it opens in June of this year. To learn more about the upgrades you can visit the City of Kitchener’s project webpage.
Part of the appeal of this neighbourhood is that there is no shortage of activities within walking distance from most homes in the area.
A few of the activities include:
- Walk to various recreation activities that take place on the large fields – for example, soccer and ultimate frisbee
- Play beach volleyball as part of a league or with family and friends
- Choose from various playgrounds designed to help keep busy children entertained
- In the winter skate on the outdoor ice rink
- Walk/run/bike on the Walter Bean Trail
- Have a dog? Allow them to run in the leash-free dog park
- Only a short drive from RIM park
Stunning three bedroom fully finished townhouse in beautiful Kiwanis Park.
A few key features:
- Large master ensuite completed with tiled shower, glass door, and soaker tub
- Spacious walk in closet with built in organizer and lots of storage
- Tastefully finished basement complete with fireplace and built in cabinets
- Second floor laundry
- Three well sized bedrooms
- Fully fenced, landscaped backyard complete with deck and stone walkway
Want to learn more? Contact us today for more information!
|Elementary School||High School|
|St. Matthew (Catholic)||St. David Catholic Secondary School|
|Lexington Public School (JK-6)||Bluevale Collegiate Institute|
|Margaret Ave Public School (7-8)|