Homes in Waterloo East are full of character and charm, and there is a great mix of residential, retail and other services in the area. Located close to Uptown Waterloo / Mary Allen neighbourbood this home is near all the action. Get all your shopping done at Bridgeport Plaza, just one block away. Or, a 10-minute walk will have you in the heart of Uptown, able to take in the restaurants, unique shopping, and vibrant public spaces. It’s also convenient to Waterloo Park, the Waterloo Public Library, the Waterloo Recreation Complex with indoor pool, and so much more.
This neighbourhood is close to both universities and the Waterloo Conestoga College campus. Elizabeth Ziegler Public School is just a 5-minute walk from this home. Well-served by public transit, including the LRT, getting around the region is quick and easy. This home is also just a block from the well-connected Spur Line Trail, perfect for walking, running or biking safely through the city.
Conveniently located bungaloft in Waterloo. Perfect for first time home buyers, downsizers, and investors.
Some of the features include:
- Spacious main floor layout including a large living room, dining room and office/den
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Updated kitchen with white shaker cabinets
- Two main floor bedrooms and one additional bedroom upstairs
- Newer windows and doors
- Large single garage with recently updated garage door
- Unfinished basement with good ceiling height and direct access to the side door
- Spacious backyard
- Within walking distance to UpTown Waterloo and steps away from the Bridgeport shopping centre.
Virtual tour available here
Elizabeth Ziegler PS – JK-6
MacGregor PS – 7-8
Waterloo CI – 9-12
Our Lady of Lourdes – JK-8
Resurrection Catholic SS – 9-12