Pioneer Park is a quiet and well-established neighbourhood, with parks and natural areas nearby, while being conveniently located to many amenities. Just moments away from the Pioneer Park Plaza, newly expanded Doon-Pioneer Park Community Centre with a library, the Southwest Optimist sports fields, and so much more. Highway 401 and Homer Watson Boulevard make getting in, out and around the region and beyond quick and easy, and a public transit stop is just a few steps from your front door.
Looking for a fantastic home in a family friendly neighbourhood? Look no further! 141 Anvil Street in Kitchener has so much to offer. A few features include:
- Spacious main floor with plenty of room for hosting friends and family
- Three large bedrooms
- Several updates throughout the home
- Fully finished walkout basement giving you additional living space
- Backing onto a walking trail you have to backyard neighbours to worry about!
- Close to the 401, great shopping, restaurants and beautiful trails.
Virtual tour – 141 Anvil Street, Kitchener
- Pioneer Park Public School – JK – 6
- Doon Public School – 7 -8
- St. Timothy – JK – 8
- Huron Heights Secondary School – 9 – 12
- St. Mary’s Secondary School – 9 – 12