Welcome to Grand River North neighbourhood which is in the eastern part of Kitchener. This charming neighborhood is nestled alongside the beautiful Grand River after which it is named. This delightful area is a hidden treasure, providing a tranquil urban lifestyle with abundant opportunities to immerse in nature.
This neighbourhood is perfect for those that like to be active with endless options for activities like hiking and biking or in the winter months cross-country skiing and snowboarding along the Walter Bean Trail.
The Grand River North neighbourhood has been well-established since the early 80’s and boasts mature trees and landscaping throughout. The majority of the properties consist of single-family 2-storey homes, bungalows, and split-level houses.
Conveniently positioned this neighbourhood offers easy access to Highway 7 and the 401 making it easy to get in, out or around town quickly.
Nestled in the heart of Kitchener, 141 Georgian Place presents an exceptional opportunity for first-time home buyers and families seeking a welcoming abode. A few of the features in this well maintained backsplit include:
- Three spacious bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Meticulously maintained lawn and gardens
- Newer roof, furnace, AC, and gutter guards
- The lower basement has direct access from the garage and offers a multitude of options; workshop, additional dwelling unit, more living space or storage.
- Situated in a family-friendly neighborhood
- Schools, parks, shopping, and dining options are just a stone’s throw away.
Take a look at the virtual tour.
Elementary Schools –