This gorgeous home is located in Midtown. Close to both Downtown Kitchener and UpTown Waterloo you have the best of both worlds. From this home you have easy access to a variety of transit options to get you where you need to go both within the region and beyond. Within walking distance to the GO station it is perfect for those that need to commute regularly. For those that enjoy being active there are plenty of multi purpose trails and bike lanes easily accessible.
Close to amazing restaurants, great shopping, and a variety of workplaces there is so much to love about living in this neighbhourhood.
Stunning 4 bedroom home on a large lot in a prime location!
- The oversized primary bedroom which includes a large walk in closet and ensuite and a sitting area with gas fireplace and a Juliet balcony
- Large open kitchen with stone countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Finished recreation room, bathroom and bedroom in the basement for additional living space or entertaining guests
- Beautifully landscaped, fully fenced yard
- Over 2300 square feet of finished living space plus finished living space in the basement
Click here for virtual tour
King Edward Public School – JK – 6
Margaret – 7-8
St. Teresa – JK – 8
KCI – 9 – 12
St. David C.S.S. – 9 – 12