2 Colonial Drive is conveniently located within the City of Guelph. It is perfect for an investor, first time home buyer, commuter or student. Why you ask?
- Transit: You are only a few steps away from being able to catch some of the major transit lines to take you anywhere in / out of the city. It is also located only moments away from the 401 for those that often commute out of the city.
- Shopping: You are close to fantastic grocery stores, restaurants (one of our favourites being Manhattan’s) and Stone Road mall.
- Trails: for those that like to walk, run or bike there are several fantastic trails in the area
- School: Only a short drive or bike ride to the University of Guelph campus
- Quiet family friendly neighbourhood
Fantastic, well maintained open concept two bedroom, two bathroom south facing condo unit. There is so much to love about this condo:
Top 5 reasons you need to see this condo:
- It is conveniently located within one of the most desirable areas of the city. Close to the 401, south end shopping centre, University of Guelph and major transit lines (City of Guelph and GO Transit).
- It is perfect for two – two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two parking spots (one above ground & one underground
- Several upgrades throughout including updated flooring, backsplash, crown moulding throughout.
- No need to take your laundry elsewhere! This condo features a laundry room with additional storage space
- Low monthly condo fees!
Enjoy a cup of coffee on the balcony or relax in the shared recreation space or workout in the exercise room. This condo has so much to offer. Call today to book your showing!
- City of Guelph