Coming soon to realtor.ca!
Check back again soon for pictures!
Welcome to Huron Village! A beautiful neighbourhood in the south end of Kitchener. There is so much to see and enjoy about this area including:
- Various trails and parks – walk or short drive to the nearby Huron Natural Area and Strasburg Creek. Great for those that love to walk, jog, run, bike and explore!
- Easy access to highways – only a short drive away from many major highways including the 401, and Highway 7 and 8.
- Conveniently located – enjoy the various shops, cafes and restaurants in the area. Love to shop? You are only a short drive away from the Sunrise Shopping Centre.
Features of the home:
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, investor or looking to downsize there is a lot to love about this home. Here are the top three reasons we think you should come check it out:
- One level living!
- Amazing open concept living room, dining room and kitchen!
- Fantastic upgrades throughout including back splash, light fixtures, stone counters, air conditioning… the list goes on!
This beautiful home is situated in a fantastic neighbourhood and has been meticulously maintained – contact us (or your current realtor) to set up an appointment.
|Our Lady of Grace (Catholic) – JK – 8
Jean Steckle Public School – JK – 8
|St. Mary’s Secondary School
Huron Heights Secondary School