Welcome to 22 Acacia Street centrally located between Downtown Kitchener and Rockway. From this location there are so many possibilities for getting around. With nearby trails, biking/walking is easy. The closest LRT and bus stop are only a 3-minute walk away. For those who need to commute often the highway is only a short drive away.
This home has several nearby parks including Sand Hill Park, Knollwood Park and Montgomery Park. It is always close to the A.R. Kaufman YMCA, Rockway Golf Course and Concordia Club.
Shopping and dining out is easy with the Laurentian Power Centre just down the road. Shops include LCBO, Zehrs, Joe Fresh, Lowe’s, and many more!
Have questions about the neighbourhood? We are happy to answer them!
Welcome home! 22 Acacia is an all brick bungalow with excellent curb appeal! This one owner home has been well cared for over the years and is perfect for investors, commuters, first time home buyers or those looking to downsize.
The layout of this home, allows for duplex or redevelopment potential.
Features of the home:
- Located on a 60 x 129 / 145ft lot there is so much potential — This is a large, beautiful lot for the area and is located on a quiet street with mature trees.
- New AC (2019)
- New roof (2019)
- Newer furnace
- Three (3) good sized bedrooms on the main floor with hardwood underneath the carpet
- Basement has great ceiling height and a separate entrance
- Relaxing park like setting backyard which is fully fenced and features a large deck and storage shed
- Beautifully landscaped with mature trees for extra privacy
Looking for more information? Call (519) 635-1774 or firstname.lastname@example.org