You can’t beat the location of this beautiful solid brick home. Located on an established, tree-lined residential street, it is just steps away from the Bridgeport Plaza and UpTown Waterloo. Centrally located in the heart of Waterloo – you’ll find there is no shortage of things to do.
Only a short drive to the highway and close to various transit lines, including the LRT, it makes getting around the region a breeze.
You will be able to enjoy the convenience of being within walking distance to many of the attractions and businesses that UpTown Waterloo has to offer including – various restaurants, unique coffee shops, fashionable boutiques, Waterloo Park, Trails (Spur Line, Iron Horse, Laurel Trail), Waterloo Public Library, City Pool (Swimplex and Moses Springer). You’ll also be able to join in the fun of the many public events and festivals held throughout the year.
Features of the home:
Welcome home to 22 Moore Avenue North. An absolutely stunning single detached home on a large lot (60 x 150) that has been refinished top to bottom. This is UpTown living at its finest! Built in 1937, this home has approximately 2,000 square feet of living space.
Here are some of the reasons we think you’ll fall in love with this home:
- Beautiful original trim, details, and character are preserved and restored throughout
- Gorgeously updated gourmet kitchen with butler pantry and plenty of storage. This is the perfect place for friends and family to gather.
- Main floor laundry room
- Stunning master bedroom and master ensuite. Filled with natural sunlight the master ensuite includes a free standing tub, cozy in-floor heating and all new fixtures.
- Updated windows with tilt and turn functions
- Re-insulated attic
- Walkout onto the large cedar deck in the beautifully landscaped, large backyard that can be accessed through the main floor or walkout basement.
This house is ready for you to call it your Next KW Home!
- Elizabeth Ziegler Public School – JK – 6
- MacGregor Public School – 7-8
- WCI 9 – 12
- Our Lady our Lourdes – JK-8
- St David Catholic Secondary School – 9-12