Welcome to the Pioneer Park!
Pioneer Park/Brigadoon is located on the southwest side of Kitchener. It is a great area for families of all ages because of location within the Region of Waterloo. Home to places like the Kitchener MUSEUM there is no shortage of family friendly activities happening.
What’s to love about this neighbourhood?
- Close to the 401
- Fantastic trails and parks nearby
- Located on major transit routes
- Great shopping only a short distance away
- Short drive to Conestoga College
- Close to libraries and schools
Features of the home:
Conveniently located three-bedroom townhouse condo with one full and a half bathroom. A great home for first time home buyers, investors or those looking to downsize.
- Access to the backyard through the kitchen
- Finished basement for extra living space
- Walking distance to the new Zehrs Plaza
- Close to Doon Pioneer Park Community Centre and various trails
- A short drive from the 401
Waterloo Region District School Board
- Pioneer Park Public School – JK-6
- Doon Public School 7-8
- Huron Heights Secondary School
Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- Timothy – JK-8
- St. Mary’s Secondary School