Welcome to 246 – 8th Avenue. Often referred to as the Fairview/Kingsdale neighbourhood this area is quiet yet conveniently located. Only a short drive away from great shopping and major highways, including the 401 and expressway, it is easy to get around from this location.
This home is walking distance to schools, trails and parks. Many of the homes in this neighbourhood were built in the late 1950’s / early 1960’s. As an established, quiet, family friendly neighbourhood it is known for its large lots and mature trees. Some days you might even smell the sweet scent of cookies from the Dare Cookie factory.
Charming bungalow on a beautiful fully landscaped lot with mature trees. Conveniently located this home is perfect for first time home buyers or those looking to downsize.
- Large carpet free living area
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and loads of natural light
- Massive four piece washroom on the main floor and second washroom located in the basement
- Two great sized bedrooms on the main floor
- Stunning full landscaped yard with a great deck for entertaining.
- Amazing location within walking distance to schools, trails and parks
- Short drive to shopping and restaurants
- Public transit and major highways (expressway and 401) can be easily accessed
St. Aloysius – JK – 8
St. Mary’s Secondary School – 9 – 12
Wilson Public School – JK – 6
Sunnyside Public School – 7-8
Eastwood Secondary School – 9 -12