A special neighbourhood filled with custom built homes from the early 2000s and upto present day. Deer Ridge is not only a well-placed neighbourhood for commuters, but also a peaceful spot to stay and enjoy. There are many beautiful lots available in this neighbourhood -with homes backing onto the Deer Ridge Golf Course, and the Grand River. Some even have views of the Pioneer Tower.
It is filled with both empty nesters enjoying their homes that back onto green space as well as families whose homes back onto parks. Within a 5-minute drive you not only have the 401 East and West, but also wonderful restaurants and amenities such as; Borealis Bar and Grill, Mothers, Moose Winooski’s, Chapters, The Home Depot, Landmark Cinemas, and best of all – Costco and IKEA!
Gorgeous one of kind four-bedroom home located in the highly sought-after Deer Ridge neighbourhood! This home was previously a Heisler Homes model home.
- Backs on to green space
- Grand 18′ foyer
- Main floor consists of an open concept family and entertaining space
- Kitchen is complete with brand new appliances and ample cupboard space, as well as an oversized island.
- Dining room holds custom cabinetry with a built-in window seat
- Floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace in the great room
- Large office with luxurious wainscotting and crown moulding on the main floor
- Main floor master bedroom with his and hers closets and sinks, a steam sauna, heated floors and an oversized soaker tub, connected to the master ensuite
- Each bedroom has their own private sink
- The basement not only has a finished bonus room and storage space, but as well as an entire suite with in floor heating throughout the one bed, one bath, living, dining, kitchen and laundry surrounded by tall windows leading you to a walk out covered patio.
This is a true multi generational home, on a well sought after lot in the beautiful and convenient Deer Ridge Estates.
|Grand View Public School (Public) – JK-6
William G. Davis Public School (Public) – 7-8
St. Anne (Catholic) – JK-8
|Galt C.I. (Public)
St. Mary’s Secondary School (Catholic)