Carriage Crossing is an exclusive enclave nestled on the East side of Waterloo, where the quiet of the country and the convenience of the city are blended together in perfect harmony. This prestigious community, includes an intimate collection of estate homes, each one having immediate and convenient access to the leisurely walking trails that meander through the community’s expansive natural and undisturbed green space and two meticulously detailed active parks, complete with playground facilities and lush landscaping, provide the ideal community setting.
Conveniently located, this neighbourhood is only a short drive away from the St. Jacob’s Farmer’s Market, Conestoga Mall, Grey Silo golf course and the highway.
Your home … your way! Build your custom dream home with Klondike Homes in the beautiful Carriage Crossing neighbourhood.
When you build a custom Klondike home you are never limited to option A or B. You have the freedom to pick the finishes that you like best.
- High quality finishes throughout. A few examples include – 10′ main floor ceilings, gourmet kitchen, crown mouldings, high baseboards, oak staircase, a butlers pantry and your choice of granite or quartz counters.
- Four bedrooms – the master bedroom includes has a luxurious spa ensuite complete with an oversized free standing tub, two sink vanity and enclosed shower. The additional bedrooms are complete with their own ensuite!
- Main floor office
- Front yard landscaping package included with interlocking stone driveway.
- All brick exterior with stucco or optional stone accents
- Option to have the basement finished if desired
The possibilities are endless! In-house drafting allows for customization of plans. Other lots and plans available. Contact us today to learn more!
St. Luke – JK-8
St. David Catholic Secondary School – 9-12
Lincoln Heights – JK – 8
Bluevale C.I. – 9-12