Uptown Waterloo living at its finest. Homes in UpTown Waterloo are full of character and charm, and there is a great mix of residential, retail and other services in the area. Located steps away from Waterloo Town Square this condo is near all the action. It’s also convenient to Waterloo Park, the Waterloo Public Library, the Waterloo Recreation Complex with indoor pool, and so much more.
This neighbourhood is close to both universities and the Waterloo Conestoga College campus. Well-served by public transit, including the LRT, getting around the region is quick and easy.
Fantastic one bedroom, one bathroom condo located in “The Alex”. This is a great condo for working professionals, investors or those looking to jump into the market. Not only are you buying a great home, you’re also buying a special piece of history. This former elementary school was built in 1909, and is brimming with charm and century character. Converted into contemporary condos in 1999, it’s the perfect combination of legacy and all the amenities of modern living. One of the smaller condo buildings in the area it is known for being quiet and clean. Units within this building rarely come up for sale.
- Stunning building – The “Alex” used to be Alexandra Public School
- Eat in kitchen
- Three piece bathroom
- Built in storage throughout the unit
- Across the street from Waterloo Town Square
- Short walk to the Iron Horse Trail, Spur Line Trail and Waterloo Park
- Walking distance to University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University
- Easy access to public transit including the LRT which is a two minute walk away
Interested in more information? Contact us!
Check out the virtual tour here.
Empire Public School – JK-6
MacGregor Public School – 7-8
Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate Institute – 9-12
Our Lady of Lourdes – JK-8
Resurrection Catholic Secondary School – 9-12