Welcome to the Rosemount neighbourhood which is conveniently located close to major highways, transit systems, shopping, trails, parks and restaurants. Many of the homes in this neighbourhood were built in the late 1950’s early 1960’s. As an established family neighbourhood it is known for its large lots and mature trees.
Close to Downtown Kitchener you can easily enjoy a night out at a nice restaurant, or visit the Kitchener market for your weekly shopping needs.
You’ll love the quiet, calm atmosphere this neighbourhood will offer you and your family.
Thinking about making move? Considering downsizing or wanting one level living? Love the idea of being close to Downtown Kitchener but still on a quiet street? If yes, you will definitely want to check out 35 Perkell Place. A great bungalow in a fantastic location – perfect for busy professionals, downsizers, young families and investors.
Features of the home include:
- Over 1200 square feet of living space on the main floor
- A finished basement which doubles the amount of living space you have
- An amazing backyard perfect for gatherings, with plenty of space for social distancing
- A spacious laundry room
- A detached, single garage with a covered patio
- And it is located on a quiet, family friendly court
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
- St Anne – JK – 8
- St Mary’s Secondary School – 9 – 12
- Smithson – JK – 6
- Stanley Park – 7 – 8
- Grand River C.I. – 9 – 12