Welcome to the Pioneer Park/Bridgadoon!
Pioneer Park/Brigadoon is located on the southwest side of Kitchener. It is a great area for families of all ages because of location within the Region of Waterloo. Home to places like the Kitchener MUSEUM there is no shortage of family friendly activities happening.
What’s to love about this neighbourhood?
- Close to the 401
- Fantastic trails and parks nearby
- Located on major transit routes
- Great shopping only a short distance away
- Short drive to Conestoga College
- Close to libraries and schools
Welcome home! Gorgeous three-bedroom home backing onto protected greenspace on a quiet street.
This home also features:
- Approximately 90% REEP Energy Efficient
- Recently updated windows, roof, attic insulation and driveway
- Custom kitchen with cabinets to the ceiling for extra storage
- Mainfloor laundry
- Double car garage
- Spacious master with ensuite
- Lots of storage!
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Trails just steps away from the front door
The great schools, greenspace and surrounding community help to make this home the perfect place to raise your family.
Catholic Schools –
- Kateri Tekakwitha CES – JK – 8
- Mary’s Secondary School
- Brigadoon Public School – JK – 6 (French Immersion available)
- Doon Public School – 7-8 (French Immersion available)
- Huron Heights Secondary School