This home is conveniently situated in the Lincoln Village / Lexington area of Waterloo, which is known for being a quiet, family friendly neighbourhood.
The location is fantastic:
- Close to great shopping – including Conestoga Mall and UpTown Waterloo
- Short drive to the expressway and 401 so getting around town is very easy
- Short drive or bus ride to UW, WLU or Conestoga College (Waterloo Campus)
- Great trails and parks nearby including Bechtel and RIM Park.
Did we mention this home is located on a crescent? So you don’t have to worry about traffic!
Welcome to 395 Dayna Crescent in Waterloo. A fantastic raised bungalow perfect for first time home buyers or investors.
Key features of the home:
- Open concept main floor
- Two bedrooms and a full bathroom on the main floor
- Large recreation room with gas fireplace in the basement
- Recently updated roof
- New furnace recently installed
- Updated air conditioner
- Lexington Public School – JK – 6
- Margaret Avenue Public School – 7-8
- Bluevale – 9 -12
- St Matthew
- St. David Catholic Secondary School