Virtual Tour: For a virtual tour of the home click here.
Welcome to Forest Heights! An established neighbourhood in Kitchener that is well established. The beautiful tree lined streets, and unique homes make it easy to understand why this is such a popular, family friendly neighbourhood. Forest Heights is a great spot for those that enjoy being active. There are plenty of parks and trails that interconnect throughout the neighbourhood and you are within walking distance of the Forest Heights Recreation complex and Library. Enjoy shopping? No problem! From this home you have plenty of options including Highland Hills mall, the Sunrise Centre and the Boardwalk. Located on major transit lines and close to the expressway it is easy to get around town.
House Information: A great bungalow located on a quiet court. This home was professionally updated throughout in 2018. It is one level living at its best. Key features:
- Open concept main floor with 2 bedrooms and 2 full (4 pieces) bathrooms on the main floor
- Custom kitchen
- Main floor laundry
- Side entrance with direct access to the basement creating duplex potential
- Large versatile rec room and bathroom in the basement
- Additional space in the basement finish as desired – extra bedrooms, secondary kitchen, secondary laundry, etc.
- All the major updates have been completed including flooring, electrical, plumbing, windows and roof
- New high efficiency furnace and AC (2018)
- Two deck spaces in the backyard and a gas BBQ hook up perfect for entertaining friends & family
- Short drive to two highway entrances/exits
- Within walking distance public transit, Forest Heights library and recreation complex and highland hills mall
Meadowlane Public School – JK-6
Westheights Public School – 7-8
Forest Heights Collegiate Institute – 9-12
St Mark – JK-8
Resurrection Catholic High School – 9-12