Welcome to Downtown Kitchener. This is the perfect location for those that love to walk, bike, take public transit, or commute on a regular basis. It is also close to Rockway Golf course and the AR Kaufman YMCA so it is also great for those that like to stay active.
- Steps away from the iron horse trail – where you can easily walk, bike, or run
- Close to the LRT and other major bus lines. For those that rely on public transit this is a great spot to be.
- A short drive to the expressway. It makes getting around town or to the 401 a breeze.
- Within walking distance to downtown Kitchener so you can easily enjoy all the great events the city has to offer without having to worry about finding parking.
With its convenient location there is no shortage of things to do.
End unit Branthaven Homes townhouse with plenty of upgrades throughout. This is a great place for a first-time home buyer or those looking to invest.
- Versatile, open concept main floor with plenty of natural light
- BBQ deck located off the kitchen with a gas BBQ line
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Upstairs laundry
- Beautiful kitchen with quartz counters, pantry, and added organizational features such as a spice rack.
- No rear neighbours
- Single car garage
- Queen Elizabeth Public School – JK-6
- Courtland Public School – 7-8
- Cameron Heights Secondary School – 9 – 12
- St. Bernadette – JK – 8
- St. Mary’s Secondary School – 9 -12