Welcome to Baden! Nestled along the banks of the Nith River, Baden is considered part of the Township of Wilmot which is a small municipality in the Region of Waterloo. Close to New Hamburg and a short drive to Kitchener Waterloo families quickly fall in love with the small-town family friendly feel that Baden has to offer.
This home is close to the Wilmot Recreation Complex. Complete with several multi purpose rooms, an indoor track, large pool, and ice pads. This stunning recreational complex is great for active families. In the summertime, families can enjoy the large (2800 sq ft) splashpad.
A short drive to the highway, this home is also great for those that need to commute regularly.
Move-in ready, fully renovated, single detached home with great curb appeal in the highly sought-after town of Baden!
- Fully landscaped two-storey home with double garage
- Open concept main floor with welcoming foyer, and spacious living room
- Custom kitchen with quartz counters, slow close cabinets, and a spacious pantry for extra storage
- Reverse osmosis water system
- Central vac system
- Three large bedrooms including the Master bedroom. The Master bedroom includes spacious walk-in closet, fully renovated 3-piece ensuite
- Second floor laundry area
- Fully finished basement with large recreation room, office or workout space, cold room and 4-piece bathroom
- Fully fenced backyard including a large shed with hydro and finished deck
- Gas hookup for BBQ. In addition, a gas line is present for a gas Stove and Dryer if desired
- New A/C
- New roof
Looking for more information? Contact us!
Catholic Schools –
- Holy Family – JK – 8
- Resurrection Catholic School – 9 – 12
Public Schools –
- Sir Adam Beck – JK – 8
Waterloo-Oxford – 9 – 12