Welcome to Laurelwood! A beautiful, family friendly neighbourhood located on the west end of Waterloo. This area is known for its amazing school, specifically Laurelwood Public School, one of the top-rated schools in Waterloo Region. The relatively quiet streets are perfect for raising a family.
This home is within walking distance to both the Stork Family YMCA and John M. Harper Branch of the Waterloo Public Library. It’s also within steps to the Laurelwood Conservation Area which has plenty to do all year round including beautiful park area, walking or running trails and a lake with beaches.
Beautiful well cared for semi-detached home in the heart of Laurelwood.
- Open concept main floor layout
- Fireplace in the main living area
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms including ensuite
- Finished basement
- Fully fenced and landscaped backyard with large deck and no rear neighbours
- Laurelwood Public School – JK – 8
- Sir John A. Mcdonald – 9 – 12
- Nicolas Catholic School – JK – 8
- Resurrection Catholic Secondary School – 9-12
City of Waterloo