This home is located in the popular Laurentian neighbourhood. This area is new enough to still feel fresh, yet has been around long enough to have a well-established community vibe.
Located on the west edge of Kitchener, you are close to the countryside’s scenic routes, yet just a moment away from the expressway, making it convenient to get wherever you need to go.
Just a short walk to the Sunrise Centre, you can easily do your shopping or visit a restaurant without even having to get into your car.
Close to parks, natural areas, and so many amenities, it’s no wonder this area is highly sought-after by families, young professionals, and investors.
Spacious two bedroom, three bathroom END UNIT townhouse condo in a convenient location! This home includes so many upgrades and is perfect for first time home buyers and investors.
- Low monthly condo fees!
- Large kitchen with cozy dinette and California shutters on the windows for extra privacy
- Gas fireplace on the main floor for those cool fall and winter months
- Second floor laundry
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in closet
- Professionally finished basement with an additional 4-piece bathroom, rec room and extra storage
- Deck off the main floor for enjoying your morning coffee or entertaining guests
- Backs onto green space
- Close to great trails & parks for those that enjoy being active
- Within walking distance to Sunrise Shopping Centre and only a short drive to Highland Hills Power Centre and the Boardwalk
- Easy access to the highway
Contact us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Sweeney – JK-8
- St. Mary’s High School – 9-12
- W.T. Townshend PS – JK-6
- Queensmount PS – 7-8
- Forest Heights CI – 9-12