Welcome to Carriage Crossing! Located in East Waterloo this prestigious neighbourhood is perfect for the growing family. Carriage Crossing is located only a short drive away from the St. Jacob’s Farmer’s Market, and Conestoga Mall.
Love being active? No problem! This home is located just minutes away from the RIM Park sports fields, trails, pathways and the award-winning Greg Silo Golf Course.
Carriage Crossing is unique in that it is the first private home community in Waterloo to create a shared maintenance agreement. This means that common areas, for example parks and trails, there is a long term care agreement in place to ensure they are well maintained for years to come. Carriage Crossing also has detailed architectural standards to ensure consistency of design and materials in each home in the area.
From the moment you walk through the front door you will be impressed. Gorgeous, well maintained four-bedroom home with several updates throughout.
- 9′ ceilings
- Rounded corners
- Oak wood staircase with wrought iron spindles
- Tiled entrance with hardwood floors throughout the rest of the main floor
- Large kitchen with granite counters, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, soft close drawers/doors, cabinets to the ceiling and butler pantry.
- 8′ ceilings
- Gorgeous double tray ceiling in the master bedroom
- Master ensuite bathroom includes nicely tiled shower, granite counters, tempered glass shower, upgraded taps and framed mirrors.
- Two bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bathroom with 2 sinks and separate water closet with tub/tiled walls and toilet
- Fourth bedroom is the perfect guest suite with its own walk-in closet and ensuite
- All bedrooms have blackout blinds, and window coverings included
- Entertain guests on the 15’x14′ deck with trex composite boards and glass railing
- 8’ exterior doors
- Untouched basement
Don’t delay – book your showing today!
|St. Luke Catholic School
Lincoln Heights Public School
|St. David Catholic Secondary School