Welcome to beautiful Ayr! Located a short drive from Kitchener and Cambridge, Ayr combines a quaint village lifestyle with proximity to the city. With its friendly community and picturesque downtown, it’s a desirable place to put down roots.
This home is conveniently located near the winding Nith River, the walkable and inviting downtown, and plenty of recreation. The home has no backyard neighbours, and is just steps away from Victoria Park, which features a playground, baseball diamonds, tennis courts, and lots of open space to host a family picnic or throw a frisbee.
Built in 1965, this one owner home has been meticulously cared for and maintained over the years. Located on a quiet street, and gorgeous property close to the Nith River there is so much to love about this bungalow. Perfect for first time home buyers, those looking to downsize to one level living or anyone that wants a larger, more private yard.
Some of the features of this home include:
- Approximately 1100 square feet of living space on the main level
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Three season room with wall to wall windows and access to the backyard
- Large garden with mature fruit and vegetable plants
- Two shed in the backyard for extra storage. The large wooden shed includes hydro!
- Steel roof
- Easy access to trails and parks
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual tour coming soon!
- Ayr PS – JK-6
- Cedar Creek PS – 7-8
- Southwood SS – 9-12
- St. Brigid – JK-8
- Monsignor Doyle Catholic SS – 9-12