Welcome to UpTown Waterloo! From this location you are steps away from the shops of UpTown Waterloo, and a short walk to Belmont Village and Waterloo Park. You don’t need to go far to get everything you need – groceries – including Vincenzos, Zero Bulk Waste, and Dana Shortt Gourmet for example, great shopping, and a variety of restaurants to satisfy whatever your stomach desires.
You are only steps away from the Iron Horse Trail and Spur Line Trail for those that like to be active and within a 2 minute walk to the Caroline Street LRT station.
If you have young kids there are plenty of playground options including the recently updated Alexandra Park, Waterloo Park, and more.
During the summer months walk to the UpTown Waterloo Jazz Festival, Buskers Festival and the many other family friendly events
This beautiful century home, conveniently located just steps from UpTown Waterloo is perfect for first time home buyers, families, and investors.
- Traditional main floor layout with formal living room and dining room in addition to a bright and spacious family room, kitchen and a powder room
- Access to the backyard through the side and back of the home
- On the second floor you will find 3 bedrooms, a recently updated bathroom, laundry and access to the walkup attic which could be finished and used as an additional bedroom or additional living space
- Large lot with a spacious backyard is perfect for children, and entertaining guests (45 x 165)
- Recognized as a legal duplex by the City of Waterloo. Basement can be used as a separate apartment which includes a bathroom, bedroom, recreation room, kitchen, laundry, separate entrance and separate driveway.
- Room for an addition if desired
To view the virtual tour click here.
- Empire Public School – JK – 6
- MacGregor Public School – 7 -8
- Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School – JK-8