Situated in the popular Huron Park area in South Kitchener. This area is one of Kitchener’s newer areas over the past decade. It features lots of parks, trails and greenspace (including Huron Natural Park) it is perfect for young professionals and families.
Newly developed retail plazas within walking distance makes going out for dinner (or ordering in) and shopping a breeze.
Only a short drive from the expressway and 401 getting around town or commuting down the 401 is easy to do from this location.
Stunning two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse condo perfect for first time home buyers or investors. Well maintained with plenty of upgrades throughout the unit.
- Carpet free open concept main floor with lots of natural light
- Eat in Kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counter tops, back splash, and stainless steel appliances. Extra storage space below the stairs.
- Double wide closet for storing shoes, boots and coats
- Balcony off the kitchen / living room to enjoy your morning coffee or an evening drink
- Two spacious bedrooms with large closets for plenty of storage
- Large second floor bathroom with raised counters, upgraded shower head and tile shower
- Two owned parking space and additional visitor parking
Janet Metcalfe Public School
Forest Heights Collegiate Institute
St Mary’s Secondary School