Welcome to 235 Forsyth Drive in Waterloo! This home is nestled in the beautiful and highly sought after Old Westmount neighbourhood, steps away from Westmount Golf and Country Club.
There is so much to love about this area because of its convenient location which allows easy access to almost anything you want. Including:
- Westmount Golf & Country Club
- The Boardwalk – complete with grocery stores, restaurants, a full-service gym, movie theatre, clothing and shoe stores.
- Belmont Village – fantastic restaurants, boutique shops, yoga and much, much more.
- UpTown Waterloo – great restaurants, hair salons, coffee shops, and amazing shopping for both men and women.
- Walking trails, parks and so much more.
Features of the home:
Welcome to 235 Forsyth Drive, Waterloo! A stunning, bungalow with several upgrades throughout.
- Stunning upgraded exterior
- Fully low maintenance landscaping including 1200 sq feet of interlocking stones, 240 sq feet cedar deck with pergola and private screening about a relaxing hot tub.
- The backyard is a private oasis with a mature cedar hedge
- Complete with a large cedar shed for additional outdoor storage
- Many efficiency improvements that lower your maintenance costs and utility bills
- Metal roof you will won’t need to worry about the cost of replacing it!
- Wood burning fireplace rated at 68,000 BTU and can heat the entire home
- High efficiency new Lennox furnace, 2 stage AC, coil, humidifier and touch thermostat with remote app access. There is all new duct work throughout the house and enough capacity to add a second level.
- High efficiency windows and doors, gas water heater, and water softener
- Insulation upgraded to R50 in the attic, and R14 in the basement
- All new plumbing, wiring, electrical panel and HVAC ducts!
- Luxurious fully updated main bathroom with walk in sill-less shower with teak bench and over head rain shower, heated tiles and double through sink with in wall nickel faucets.
- Easily add a second level if you need more space! Floor plans have been created to show what the home could look like with a second level added on. All updates have been completed with the possibility of adding the additional space.
- Gorgeous living room with hand crafted built in solid elm wood entertainment cabinet.The living room combines the natural elements of oak hardwood floors, elm built in cabinets, and brick chimney.
What a second level might look like:
Waterloo Region District School Board
- Empire Public School– JK-6
- Centennial Public School – 7-8
- Kitchener-Waterloo C.I.- 9-12
Waterloo Catholic District School Board
- Our Lady of Lourdes– JK-8
- Resurrection Catholic Secondary School – 9 -12