Lincoln Village / Heights
Lincoln Village is an older neighbourhood in the City of Waterloo that has a great mix of quiet peaceful living while still being within walking distance to all the amenities needed. You will find a mix of residents within this neighbourhood. Young families to students and older adults there is something for everyone in this area.
What you will find in Lincoln Village?
- Lincoln is served well by public transportation
- The expressway is easily accessed from this location.
What is it close to?
- Lincoln Village is centrally located so it is easy to get around the city and access all the amenities you need.
- A short drive from RIM Park, Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex, and Moses Springer.
- Lots of shopping options depending on your budget.
Students in this area attend Sandowne Public School (JK-6), and/or Lincoln Heights (JK-8) and Bluevale Collegiate Institute (9-12).