Kiwanis Park is split between Kitchener and Waterloo depending on which part of the neighbourhood you live in. It is a fantastic area for those that enjoy being active. This neighbourhood has a lot of character and stunning views of the Grand River.
What you will find in Kiwanis Park?
- Large estate homes, townhomes and semi detached homes make up the housing mix in Kiwanis Park.
- Along the Grand River you will find some of the cities most expensive homes
- Beautiful soccer/frisbee fields
- Large accessible pool open with a beachfront entry in the late spring / summer
- Trails, dog park, playgrounds and more
What is nearby?
- Kiwanis Park pool, playground, dog park and trails
- RIM Park
- Easy access to the highway