The lakeshore neighbourhood has a little something for everyone. It is centrally located and close to all the amenities and offers a wide variety of housing types. It is a popular option for families, students, first time home buyers and downsizers.
What is in Lakeshore?
- Easy access to the expressway and public transportation options
- Townhomes, semi detached, and single detached homes including bungalows, side splits, backsplits, raised bungalows and 2 storey homes.
- Close proximity to the Universities, Conestoga Mall, and various shopping centres including the St. Jacobs Farmer’s market
- Trails, parks, playgrounds and more
What is Lakeshore close to?
- St Jacob’s Farmers Market
- Laurel Creek Convervation Area
- Albert McCormack Arena
- University of Waterloo
- Waterloo Tech Park
The Lakeshore neighbourhood is quite large so depending on your location within the neighbourhood you will end up at one of these schools.