Laurelwood is a popular neighbourhood for families moving to Kitchener Waterloo. What do people love about this neighbourhood? It has some of the top-rated schools in the Region, and is surrounded by beautiful scenery. It is a great place for those that love to be active but also enjoy the peacefulness of nature too.
What will you find in Laurelwood?
- A mixture of condos, townhomes, semi-detached and detached homes
- Beautiful trails, including Laurel Creek Conversation Area
- Lots of playgrounds and play spaces for young families
- Active neighbourhood association that hosts several events throughout the year
What is nearby?
- Stork Family YMCA
- John M. Harder Branch of the Waterloo Public Library
- Laurel Creek Conservation Area
- A short drive to shopping and restaurants