One of Waterloo’s most beautiful neighbourhoods it is often referred to as ‘old’ Westmount. This area features older homes, one large lots that have character and beautiful landscaping. Walkable to Belmont Village and UpTown Waterloo it is a great neighbourhood for professionals who want to remain active.
What will you find in Westmount?
- Beautiful, older homes, with lots of character on large lots
- Quiet streets, with stunning landscapes, and mid-century street lights.
What is it close to?
- Within walking distance / short drive to UpTown Waterloo and Belmont Village
- Close to the Waterloo Public Library main branch
- Grand River Hospital as well as many other large workplaces.
- Short drive to the Boardwalk.
- Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex
Depending on your location within the neighbourhood children will either attend Westmount Public School or Empire Public School (JK-6), Centennial (7-8) and KCI.
Catholic students will attend Our Lady of Lourdes and Resurrection Catholic Secondary School.