There is SO much to do in the Region of Waterloo during March break!
Interested in staying inside and attending a free event? Check out these options:
- The City of Waterloo Museum’s exhibit “Canadian Comic Creators” Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. with cartoonist Scott Chantler popping in on Friday March 15 from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Kids Hop at The Kitchener Market has Magic with Ryan on the Tuesday from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- The Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge Library has everything from trivia, movies, lego and more – just check the schedules on their websites for details
- Cambridge Ice Centre has a Carnival Day March 13 with face painting, free skating, cotton candy, and balloon art!
- Got teenagers? Maybe they would be interested in touring UWaterloo on the 12th or 13th, WLU on March 15th or Conestoga College on the 16th.
If you want to enjoy the great outdoors, check out these events:
- Run Waterloo’s Laurier Loop is happening at 12pm on March 11. Walk/Run as an individual or part of a relay team.
- Skiers or snowboarders receive a special March Break rate Monday to Friday and can attend events such as a reptile show, mad science and more!
- The Chicopee Tube Park is also open from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Have an animal lover in the family? Check out Conestogo River Horseback Adventures for their trail and wagon rides.
We can’t believe how lucky we are to live in the Region of Waterloo. There is so much to see and do whether you want to be inside or out, have a baby, toddler or teenager, are looking for a free event or not and whether you are interested in arts, physical activity or something a little different!
Check out the websites of your favourite locations in the Region, or see the link below to tailor your March break to your family. Tag us on social media so we can join in on the fun! Be safe and have a blast!