Welcome to Carriage Crossing! Located in East Waterloo this prestigious neighbourhood is perfect for the growing family. Carriage Crossing is located only a short drive away from the St. Jacob’s Farmer’s Market, and Conestoga Mall.
Love being active? No problem! This home is located just minutes away from the RIM Park sports fields, trails, pathways and the award-winning Grey Silo Golf Course.
Carriage Crossing is unique in that it is the first private home community in Waterloo to create a shared maintenance agreement. This means that common areas, for example parks and trails, there is a long-term care agreement in place to ensure they are well maintained for years to come. Carriage Crossing also has detailed architectural standards to ensure consistency of design and materials in each home in the area.
A stunning Klondike Model home with upgrades from top to bottom! From the moment you walk in the elegance will astound you
- Formal living & dining room complete with waffle ceiling
- Open concept kitchen, great room and dinette area
- Gourmet kitchen with 10′ of island space and a butler’s pantry with high end appliances.
- Custom cabinetry throughout the dinette and great room.
- Great room includes a floor to ceiling stone fireplace mantel
- Four bedrooms all with direct access to a bathroom & walk in closet with organizers.
- Oversized master ensuite with oversized vanity and tons of storage space, a freestanding tub and a tile and glass shower with body sprayers, a rain head and doubles as a steam shower!
- Full finished basement
- Architrave headers, crown moulding, high baseboards and high ceiling throughout are just a few of the details you will fall in love with
Book your showing today! You won’t be disappointed.
Catholic Schools:School Information:
St. Luke: JK-9
St. David Catholic Secondary School: 9-12
Lincoln Heights: JK – 8
Bluevale C.I.: 9-12